By default the current company name displays in the title bar. This helps you know which client you are working with as you impersonate users. You can also add a graphic to the title bar to display your logo as shown here:
To add you logo to every page:
- Go to Partner Account and click on the "Media" tab at the top.
- Use the "Add" button to upload your image. A rectangular layout is preferred and image will be sized to fit the space, but a smaller image will display faster.
- Copy the media URL generated after the upload.
- Go to Partner Settings and click on the "Account & Branding" link on the right side.
- Click on the "Branding" tab and paste the image link copied earlier to the Page Logo URL entry.
- Scroll to the bottom and press "Submit". You will need to refresh the browser window to see the changes.
Now, your portal will still display a clients name, but also display your logo or desired image on every page.