CloudRadial continues to innovate as the leading (and only) Account Management Automation Platform. It delivers the ultimate client portal for engaging and managing MSP and CSP clients. This update addresses:
- Improved Change Approval Workflows
- Email History Report
- And more...
Breaking change: Sparkpost (our email delivery provider) has changed our dedicated IP address. If you had previously whitelisted the old IP address or are interested in whitelisting for your clients, please review this document.
Improved Change Approval Workflows
Service requests often have an approval workflow associated with them to make sure the necessary parties have signed off. For those workflows going through company admins, CloudRadial provides:
- Workflows from user -> company admin -> service.
- Workflows from service -> company admin.
- Logging approvals and denials in the client's Alerts Log.
Workflows are managed through statuses in the PSA so that everyone has visibility into the process. More information on setting up these workflows is provided in this document.
Email History Report
In a previous release we had added the ability to delivery message content by email in a Daily Digest. Now, you can see the results of those sends including open, click and bounce history in a report located under the Partner Reports tab. The new Email History tab, at the top of the page, displays the history of Daily Digest delivery.
Along with ability to deliver email through the Daily Digest, you can also request a custom sending domain. More information on requesting a custom sending domain is provided in this document.
- Added a user lookup option to question fields. When selected, users have the option to select a user from the list of current CloudRadial users for the company.
- Improved Planner Scoring report with recommended and in-progress counts.
- Improved Usage License download report with columnar counts for licenses.
- Autotask invoices are now shown in a PDF viewer rather than loading in a separate tab.
- Knowledge Base is no longer required for selecting Support Home home pages.
- Added the option to remove the catalog item name from a ticket submission.
- Added Account Labs option to remove board/queue settings from all Policy content effectively turning off all generated alerts from policies.
- Added option to sync on 365 email (vs UPN) which may be required on some hybrid or complex active directory information. More information is provided in this document.
- Fixed bug where end users were not able to see ticket feedback.
- Fixed bug where error was shown under Waiting tickets if no waiting status was provided.
- Fixed formatting issue with 365 Secure Score remediation text.
- Removed codetwo and exclaimer domains from syncing from 365 domains.