Tokens are used frequently in various areas in CloudRadial.
To put them simply, they're placeholder values that are denoted with the @ sign, followed by some kind of text help clarify what they're being replaced by.
Some tokens, like Menu Item tokens, always get replaced by the same information and can't be modified.
Using Menu Item Tokens
Menu item URLs or links can contain either predefined, company-level defined or partner-level defined tokens. Tokens will be evaluated in that order. The predefined menu tokens are:
- @UserOneDrivePath - The online URL to the user's OneDrive directory.
- @CompanySharePointPath - The online URL to the company's SharePoint directory.
- @UserName - The user's display name.
- @UserEmail - The user's email address.
- @UserPSAKey - The user's PSA key.
- @UserOfficeKey - The user's Office object ID (in the form of a GUID).
- @CompanyPSAKey - The PSA key of the company.
- @CompanyPSAIdentifier - The company's PSA identifier.
- @CompanyOfficeKey - The company's Office tenant ID (in the form of a GUID).