This update summarizes CloudRadial changes that were released over the past few weeks.
Redesigned Applications Page
We are continually tweaking the CloudRadial interface in attempt to keep consistent with Microsoft's Fluent design. When we launched CloudRadial, we emulated the older Office portal. Since then, Microsoft has updated the look of the portal and, for consistency, we have updated our applications page.
- Redesigned Client Settings for easier usage and to allow publishing (or refreshing) all content for a client. The "Sync" button formerly at the top of the this page has been moved into the page.
- Redesigned Partner Settings to handle more options. Tabs have been moved to the right side of the page and the settings from the Account page have been moved to this page.
- Added exceptions to the Policy Report and added an option to the Clients | Add-On tab to allow delivery of a daily policy report. Delivering this report to a Report Archive helps document a client's compliance.
- Redesigned Office 365 login flow to improve speed and compatibility.
- Added Auvik warranty info to device display, if available.
- Added Courses Waiting to the applications and support home pages to notify users of required courses that they are not currently enrolled in.
- Added quick account switching for users with accounts in multiple companies. Accounts are now listed and selectable from their profile page.
- Added testing under Account | Settings for Microsoft credentials.
- Added support in Autotask PSA setup for user comments so that tickets can be flagged with a different status when user comments are added.
- Prefill @DefaultStatus and @DefaultPriority for new routing information.
- Added support for a custom sending domain for email messages.
- Added editor support for inserting images from the Media Library for partners only. When inserting an image, look for the folder icon which displays the media library images.
- Moved feedback comments to the surveys tab in ConnectWise rather than attaching to tickets. CloudRadial will automatically add a survey in ConnectWise for feedback information and scoring. This allows survey information to be more easily reported through BrightGauge.
- Added GPDR Data Processor Agreement as part of our Terms and Conditions and support for the use of the CloudRadial icons in your marketing and housekeeping items.
- Added support for more international currency and symbols.
- Added multi-choice dropdown option on routing forms as an alternative to previous radio button display.
- Fixed checkbox bugs when using current Edge Browser.
- Removed associated icons if messages are turned off for an account.
- Fixed issue where two people with the same name would not sync properly in the same account.
- Fixed display issue with editing exams in courses.