To add a new administrator, go the Usage tab and select the Users option.
If you want to designate an existing user as an adminstrator:
- From the users list, click on their name to display their details.
- Click the Edit button at the top right of the page.
- Check the appropriate rights for the individual. For a Partner administrator (access to all clients), choose the Partner Administrator and Company Administrator options.
- Press Submit to save the changes.
If the administrator you want to add is not listed, follow the steps above except choose Add from the Users list page.
- If users are already logged in, they will need to log out and log in again for the new settings to work.
- Users are not automatically notified and you will to let them know they can log in to your CloudRadial tenant. They will be able to use either a token or their Office 365 credentials as long as their log in matches the email address you entered.
- Users marked as Company Administrators are always added to their company's "Admin" group. If this setting is removed, they will also be removed the "Admin" group.