At the end of your trial, you can convert your CloudRadial tenant into a paid account and simply continue with your current data and settings. If however, you wish to discontinue usage, please note the following:
- Your CloudRadial tenant will be schedule for removal 30 days after the trial expiration. We will delete all the data, documents, and accounts (including passwords) that you provided.
- CloudRadial removal will not affect any settings or data you have in Office 365, your PSA, or other connected systems.
- If you created users, API keys or other data in Office 365, your PSA, or other connected systems, you need to remove those manually.
- If you had CloudRadial process ticket notifications, you need to disable webhooks from your PSA to CloudRadial.
- If you connected CloudRadial to Office 365 through delegated credentials, you need to remove the CloudRadial application from your partner tenant's Active Directory.
- If you connected CloudRadial directly to Office 365 at the client level, you need to remove the CloudRadial application from your client's Active Directory.
- If you installed the CloudRadial agent on any workstations or servers, you need to remove them. We will attempt to have the agent remove itself automatically once your tenant has been removed. However, we can't be responsible for problems the agent could potentially cause when the instance it is trying to connect to is no longer available.
No matter what you decide at the end of your CloudRadial trial, we want to thank you the time you spent. If you have any ideas on ways that we could make the evaluation easier for you or more informative, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.