This update summarizes CloudRadial changes that were released over the past few weeks.
Dynamic (Conditional) Forms
The question forms in "Report a Problem" and "Request Service" have been updated to now include the ability to dynamically show questions based on the responses to previous questions. For example, choosing a Desktop or Email answer opens up additional questions. This lets you gather more information in one ticket without overwhelming users with every possible choice.
More information is available here: Creating Dynamic Form Questions
You can now use your Auvik account to provide network information reporting to your clients. When Auvik integration is enabled and your clients have been identified with their Auvik IDs, your client admins will see an additional Network tab under Infrastructure. Information is pulled directly from Auvik using Auvik's APIs. Information is cached for one hour to improve performance.
More information is available here: Integrating with Auvik
CloudRadial's new media library provides CDN based storage for public images and documents that you want to use for branding or client delivery. When files are uploaded to the media library, a URL is provided that allows access from CloudRadial's CDN. The Media Library is accessible from your Partner Account page under the Media tab.
- Added a Save As button on knowledge base, report a problem and request service client content pages that allow partners to save one off client content into an existing partner content package.
- Added the ability to bulk add report archives across clients. This feature is accessible under Partner Clients using the Report Archives tab. This tab also provides every archive email address in one location.
- Added Zendesk Chat to the Integrations tab under Partner Settings. When you enter your Zendesk Chat API key, the Zendesk Chat agent appears on every page in the portal.
- Added Endpoint hard drive information under an endpoint's Configuration tab. This feature is available in agent versions 1.1.4 and above. If this information is not displayed and the agent is less than the required version, the agent will require redeployment.
- Added a New SSD Policy based on the endpoint hard drive information for both endpoints and servers to make sure that all drives are using "modern storage". This policy is labeled "Modern Disk Storage" and can be added from both the client and the content areas.
- Implemented a generic email domain for token authorization emails. secure.itsupportemail.com shows in the user's received email with replies directed back to your support email. The domain has WhoIs privacy to provide more of a white labeled experience for your clients.
- Added a Partner Theming option under your Partner Account settings. Use the Branding tab to access this option and use this to set a standard theme across all users and clients and personalize with your own top banner color.
- Improved PowerShell message reporting that occurs under a client's Office 365 tab and changed the status indicator from Errors to Messages.
- Added region information to your Partner Account page to show where your data is stored and from where your application is being served.
- Added option to ConnectWise PSA setup allow showing or hiding expired agreements.
- Changed user sync to run Office 365 sync before running PSA sync. This should resolve an issue where it required two syncs to get new users into the PSA from Office 365.
- Reworked Office 365 login process to improve speed.
- Fixed CSS issue that occasionally occurred with Office 365 Health and Report a Problem screens.
- Improved content page display speed.
Latest Support Articles
- June 17-19, DattoCon, San Diego, California - https://www.dattocon.com