In Zendesk Chat
- Go to your Zendesk Chat dashboard.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Choose the Widget settings to get your widget script. It will look similar to the code block below.
- Copy just the key value from the script (shown highlighted).
<!-- Start of cloudradial Zendesk Widget script -->
<script id="ze-snippet" src="https://static.zdassets.com/ekr/snippet.js?key=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx"> </script>
<!-- End of cloudradial Zendesk Widget script -->
- Go to your Partner Settings tab and click on the Integrations option along the top.
- Choose the Zendesk Chat option on the left side.
- Paste in the key you copied above and click the Enable Zendesk Chat text box.
- Save your settings.
Refresh your page and you should see the Zendesk Chat button appear at the lower right of the screen.