Since we launched CloudRadial in September of last year, we’ve added numerous feature upgrades and improvements. But, that’s only part of the story. Behind the scenes, we’ve worked just as hard to improve performance and scalability while also reducing costs. With these enhancements and with more clients, we can make a major adjustment to pricing.
New Lower Pricing – Per User Pricing is Gone!
We have streamlined our product pricing into five tiers so that CloudRadial continues to be affordable for any size MSP or CSP. Pricing is based on the users loaded into CloudRadial or the CloudRadial agents deployed and eliminates the need to disable users for a lower bill.
- 1-500, $195 month
- 501-1000, $295/month
- 1,001-2,500, $395/month
- 2,501-5,000, $495/month
- 5,001-10,000, $695/month
Each of these plans includes all CloudRadial features including a custom domain. Read more at https://www.cloudradial.com/pricing. Existing users can migrate to the new plan and receive credit for any charges in excess of the new pricing.
New Product Features
- Better performance and reliability. The application is now hosted in both the U.S. and U.K. with failover between the sites. This, along with auto-scaling brings CloudRadial much closer to our goal of 100% uptime with notable improvements in speed. Azure’s traffic manager should automatically route users to their closest location.
- BrightGauge support is now provided for both CSAT and endpoint datasets updated in Dropbox. You can read more at: https://radials.io/dropbox.
- Improved support for using browser protocols for running locally installed applications. You can read more about this at: https://radials.io/rdp.
- And, as always, more bug fixes.
- March 27-28, ASCII SMB IT Success Summit, Dallas, Texas - https://asciievents.com