After working to integrate several different customer satisfaction tools, it became clear that CSAT needs to be integral to client reporting and account management. It can't be an afterthought or a bolt-on. So...
CloudRadial now includes the beta release of our Feedback system for integrated customer satisfaction (CSAT) tracking and reporting. Designed, as a replacement for other 3rd party CSAT tools, CloudRadial integrates tracking, ticketing, client reporting and account management all in one place. With CloudRadial's CSAT, you'll get:
- Integration with ConnectWise and Autotask.
- Integration with ticket viewing inside CloudRadial.
- Updated PSA ticket notes as feedback is received.
- Custom email templates to add to your outbound service tickets.
- Client reporting and charting for their CSAT feedback.
- Customizable alerts when new feedback is received including the ability to create new tickets for follow-up.
And there's more to come. Internally, this is still considered a beta version and we are looking to continue to add features based on your feedback including:
- More charts and a dashboard presentation.
- Dropbox data drop for BrightGauge reporting.
- Integration with CloudRadial polices for exception monitoring.
You can see more about this new feature under the Partner tab. Feedback features are turned off by default and using the Feature Sets capability, you can choose which clients can see feedback. Let us know what you think and be sure to send us feedback.
But That's Not All - CloudRadial Supports Microsoft Flow
This release adds a Microsoft Flow webhook option for all routing. With Microsoft Flow, you can trigger an action from any CloudRadial activity such as new ticket, policy exception, reporting exception or feedback received.
For more information on using Flow with CloudRadial, see our help article: https://radials.io/flow.
Other Feature Changes
- The CloudRadial agent now supports the ability to use one agent for all of your clients with a command-line change. Read more at https://radials.io/agent-deployment
- Autotask API has been updated to version 1.6. More information on configuring your Autotask setup is available at https://radials.io/autotaskapi