This CloudRadial update brings more integrations and resolves a variety of issues found while implementing certain product features.
Autotask is now a fully API-based integration for:
- Viewing and searching support tickets
- Submitting tickets with detailed queue and ticket settings
- Viewing invoices
- Implementing ticket workflows
The CloudRadial setup guide has been updated with Autotask setup information. Download the revised guide at https://www.cloudradial.com/resources.
Provide clients with the latest information on their SkyKick Office 365 backups with:
- Summary dashboard similar to the built-in SkyKick dashboard
- Detailed coverage lists for Exchange, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Information sheet for clients who aren't currently using SkyKick.
The SkyKick tab is shown under Security and setup is under the Partner | Integrations tab. Companies are linked to their SkyKick instance under the new Add-ons tab under company edit.
While it's not possible to get documents directly from IT Glue, you can reference public documents when creating your KB article in CloudRadial. When your client views the document, the document is retrieved from its public URL and shown as a PDF. Use CloudRadial's company and user-group settings to provide IT Glue documents to the right users within the right clients.
Many of these feature improvements were released throughout the last 45 days. So, you may have already seen them in action.
- Endpoints and server download buttons now deliver a more complete list of information.
- New option to send email to ticket submitter under service or problem routing.
- Bulk import of companies from PSA.
- Ticket questions labeled as Summary are automatically used as a ticket summary field. Text fields are limited to 100 characters of input.
- Link to whois.arin.net for more external IP information on Endpoints and Servers.
- Impersonate specific user option under Partner | Clients (users) option.
- Failed ticket submission notifications with diagnostic information in case any problems with PSA settings.
- Priority user now sets ticket priority rather than ticket status.
- Fixed conflict issue with tabs and IT Glue Chrome browser plugin.
- Fixed issue with icon lookups for menu, quick start and service items.
- Fixed a problem with the 32-bit version of the agent install and ensure and/or install the correct version of .NET Framework.