To disconnect a client from Office 365, follow these steps:
- Go to Partner | Clients, edit the client and remove the Office Tenant ID setting. This will remove the client from Office-related processing and all Office-related links are removed from their CloudRadial site.
Disconnect Office 365
This step is only required when you are using a direct client connection through a separate user in the client's tenant.
- Go to Account | Settings (client's account settings).
- Edit the Administrative Credentials.
- Click the red link that says "Remove Credentials” in the lower right corner. This deletes their credentials from CloudRadial's KeyVault.
Office 365 / Azure
- Go to the client's Azure portal (accessible from the Office 365 tenant).
- Choose Azure Active Directory from left side menu and then choose Enterprise Applications.
- Delete the two CloudRadial applications in the list of Enterprise applications.