This latest update to CloudRadial provides small but interesting feature improvements including:
- Adds the ability to download the Policy page and the current values as a Microsoft Word document under Compliance | Policies.
- Adds Microsoft Teams webhooks to Routing options. There is the option to set webhooks for both the Partner and the Company with the ability to use tokens.
- Adds a Partner | Integrations tab for setting options for SmileBack or ConnectBooster integrations.
- Adds a "Open Payment Portal" button to the company's Account | Invoices page if you have ConnectBooster. This also provides SSO when users email matches the email address in ConnectBooster.
- Adds exclusion lists by companies shown under a company's Account | Settings.
- Adds a context menu on the Usage | Users screen indicated by three vertical blue dots. Click this for options including a Partner-only option to exclude a contact from sync.
- Company tokens and exclusions lists are now only available to Partner level administrators.
- Allows you to test your ConnectWise credentials before saving under Partner | PSA | Settings.
- Adds a Comment field type to Service and Policy questions to allow help or informational text to be displayed among the question list.
- Allows content to still be added to a company even if it is not available for subscription. Adding content this way will prevent companies from removing the subscription.
- Removes Guest and Shared Mailboxes from syncing from Office 365. The Shared Mailbox removal requires that administrative credentials be set under the company's Account | Settings.
- Changed Partner and Company token settings to allow empty strings.
It also fixes issues with the following:
- Partner routing options are no longer shown to company administrators.
- Missing scrollbar in icon search box in the Edge browser.
- Fixes issues with company calendar times and international browser date formats.
- Updates the download icon to the Microsoft Excel icon.
- Logging in using Microsoft credentials from a custom domain.
- Exclusions are now case-insensitive.
- Minor updates to the UI based on the new preview Office 365 Admin center.
- Fixed an issue where "Is Show Price" was not being displayed on Service Requests.
- Refreshed the UI under the Usage | Licenses page.
- Fixed and issue where default Teams tokens resulted in errors if not specified.
Article is closed for comments.