With a Wise-Pay integration, you can give your clients one-click access to your Wise-Pay payment portal. To integrate:
Get the Merchant API Key from Wise-Pay
- Log in to Wise-Pay.
- Navigate to Configure > Merchants, and select the merchant that you wish to configure.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Check the Is Enabled flag in the CloudRadial section. If CloudRadial is not presented as an option, use the Desk Director option. The token system works the same.
- Click the Display button to reveal the API key. Wise-Pay displays this unique key that you need to configure in CloudRadial for integration.
Once you have the API key,
- Log in to CloudRadial.
- Go to Partner | Integrations.
- Click the Wise-Pay option on the right.
- Enter the API key you received above and enter it into the API Key field and Save.
- Go to the Account | Invoices tab.
On the Invoices page, you should now see a button that says "Open Payment Portal". Click this button to open a new window for Wise-Pay. If the CloudRadial login email matches a user in your Wise-Pay portal, they will automatically be logged in. If not, the login page will open as normal.