This CloudRadial holiday update brings Partner Delegated Access to the way you manage Office 365 clients. Delegated Access works for Tier 1 and Tier 2 CSPs and makes it much simpler to roll out CloudRadial using only a single set of credentials. But there is also a lot more in this release including:
- A Partner's Office 365 tab shows all of your Microsoft Tenants, their user counts and Secure Scores with access to all of their portals without going through the Partner Center.
- Require Support PIN setup for all end-users. Support PINs are added as a note to the contact record in ConnectWise and shown in the new partner user page.
- Require that company administrators accept Microsoft's Cloud Agreement based on the regional version selected under setup.
- Use browser push notifications to alert on CloudRadial job completions. Subscribe to push notifications under your profile settings.
- Company Groups allow you to organize companies by group so that you can publish content much more simply.
- Company Feature Sets allow you to customize the left-side menu for different clients.
- With the new Feature Set capability, there is a new Support Home Page option that you can setup that can replace with application home page with a support oriented home page.
- Multi-select company management lets you assign company groups or feature sets with just a few clicks.
- Partner-based user management lets you see and manage all of your CloudRadial users from a single screen without having to navigate to individual tenants.
- If enabled, Endpoint updates now update or create ConnectWise configurations with the latest information.
- CloudRadial now creates a ConnectWise tab under companies and provides a streamlined CloudRadial experience.
- ConnectWise agreements display for remaining block-time balances. Choose the Agreement types and statuses to display under the PSA settings.
- Improved user group management under the Usage tab.
- Office-like corner waffle menu for application favorites.
- Ability to archive content so that Azurative or older content can be removed from the main list.
- Add the ability to impersonate user and changed "Manage" to Impersonate Admin.
This release also addresses a number of issues including:
- Sync issues from Office 365, from Office 365 to ConnectWise and sync issues related to email addresses with later style top level domains.
- Left-side menu display issues on smaller screens.
- Problems with help not always displaying role-based topics.
- Speeds up email security report rendering.
Enabling Delegated Access
To take advantage of the new Delegated Partner management:
- Turn on browser push notifications under the Subscription option on your Profile page. Click on your email address at the top right to access your Profile.
- Go to the new Settings option under the Partner tab.
- Look on the right side for "Microsoft Partner Setup" and click.
- Enter the required information and press Submit.
- Once, the setup job completes, go to the Office 365 option under the Partner tab. The tenants you have delegated access to are listed.
- Click on the "Edit All" button and select the companies to import. If you import an existing client, they will be changed from using the settings under their Account to your delegated account settings (preferred method). Alternatively, you can edit clients one-by-one and change their status to delegated admin.
- New imported clients, will also need to have their PSA credentials entered. Enter these under the Clients option.
Article is closed for comments.