This latest update to CloudRadial adds built-in help that is accessible from the "?" icon at the top of the page. Help content has been written so that it is partner neutral consistent with the white-labeled portal approach. In addition, help is displayed by role so that end-users, administrators and partners will all have a different help experience. Partner help now includes articles previously available in our online knowledge base. This replaces the previous customizable help option. This release also features:
- License agreement now includes automatic inclusion of our Business Associates Agreement for US-based HIPAA regulated covered entities.
- Integration with QuoteWerks and ConnectWise Sell (formely Quosal) in Partner Integrations. A new Quotes option appears under the company Account tab for partners using ConnectWise. Sell integration only shows the most recent .PDF and .HTML attachments with links to each. QuoteWerks shows all .PDF and .HTML attachments.
- Adds friendly names for licenses rather than internal Microsoft naming. Friendly names will appear after Office 365 sync.
- Adds usage graph for licenses . Choose a license to display and select the Chart tab at the top.
- Improved support for email-based PSAs such as Accelo, Freshservice and Zendesk. There is now an Email option under the Partner PSA option.
- Multiple attachments can now be included with an emailed Compliance Report.
- Company Messages can now be downloaded.
- Better support for trials with a Partner Setup Checklist on the Partner Account page.
- Breach reports can now be run on demand.
- Adds context menu to Partner Companies list for managing client or downloading client agent.
- Directs users to the Microsoft page for updating their profile picture when clicking on their profile image.
It also fixes issues with the following:
- Fixes bug where the Course Enrollees view wasn't displaying more than the first 10 users.
- Fixes bug where certain tag elements appeared twice.
- Fixes bug with International date formatting in custom question displays.
- Fixes bug where Firefox would not correctly open a client company when selecting the manage option.
- Fixes bug with tracking OneDrive usage over time.
- Fixes bug with Feedback form accessible from the top of the page.
- Fixes bug where child tickets were displayed in ConnectWise.
- Fixes bug where messages and contact displays were not responsive on small screens.
- Fixes bug where .eml files showed as attachments in ConnectWise ticket displays.
- Fixes bug where certain grid rows showed as selectable when there was nothing to select.
- Numerous small fixes affecting performance or browser rendering.
TIP: If you have any issues with this release, first try pressing Ctrl+F5 in your browser to clear the cache and refresh the page.
New CloudRadial Setup Guide
Along with this release, we are also publishing our "CloudRadial Setup Guide" content that provides a self-service guide for product setup. The guide can be found at: https://www.cloudradial.com/resources