This latest update to CloudRadial provides a number of updates covering a broad area including:
- Support for custom domains for portal access. Set the CNAME of your domain to your cloudradial.com URL and open a support ticket requesting the change. There is no cost for this service. firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Data Breaches page under Security looks up emails at https://haveibeenpwned.com and presents the results to users. Updates on a schedule.
- Front page changes for Recommended Articles and Unread Messages . Use the new article setting for pinning articles to the home page.
- Global search at the top of the page using the new search icon. Searches articles, messages, quick starts, courses and service requests.
- Word-based search . Searches are now word based rather than phrase-based. For example: "outlook setup" returns the same results as "setup outlook".
- New Support Ticket tabs for "Open" tickets, "Closed" tickets and tickets "Waiting" - Admin users see a notification on their front page when tickets are awaiting their approval that directs them to the Waiting tab.
- Support for user Support PINs . Users can set their support PIN under their profile information and the information is stored as a contact note in ConnectWise. In addition, a new option on the Log In page gives users information to regain access to their email account by contacting their IT provider.
- New routing options for Slack (Partner and Company) and Partner Email . Use the Partner Email routing option to direct tickets to an email-base support desk such as Accelo, FreshService, FreshDesk and Zendesk.
- Support for setting a Company Logo to display in the title bar rather than their name under Partner | Company.
- Support for Internationalization in Partner Account Settings including currency, number formatting and A4 paper size.
- Support for client storage in other Azure data centers. UK South is up and supporting EU clients.
- New Service Request options including Confirmation Pages , setting Source and Estimated Time in ConnectWise.
- Updated user count policy no longer counts disabled logins in billing usage totals.
- Integration with Wise-Pay for client billing integration with ConnectWise invoices.
- Integration with Dell warranty information so Dell equipment is automatically updated unless information is coming from ConnectWise configurations. Updates as endpoints perform a full check-in.
- New Partner-level customization for setting the Log In page background under Partner | Account | Settings.
- New PSA-level customization option for disabling log in by password (for ConnectWise contact credentials).
- Improved tag and multi-choice editing to make it easier to visualize separate items. Arrange, if needed, using drag-and-drop.
- " Is Monthly " option for display of pricing.
- Priority Status option for users. Set your Priority Status under the PSA settings and then flag a user as priority under Usage | Users. All tickets submitted by a priority user are flagged with the priority status.
- New Client Approved status option for when clients approve internally waiting tickets.
- Grid footer option to enable more than 10 records on a page.
It also fixes issues with the following:
- The "Comment" field has been renamed to the "Display Text" field to avoid confusion. This option is used to displayed static text inline with other questions.
- Fixes issues with setting the correct status on a ConnectWise ticket.
- Improved support for different ConnectWise versions concerning the storage of contact country information.
- Fixes bug where Partner admin privileges were not available while managing client company.
- Fixes bug where the Next button on courses didn't advance after completing the last lesson.
New Service Request Content
Along with this release, we are also publishing our "Service Catalog" content that provides a sample catalog. More information on developing your own service catalog can be found at: https://www.cloudradial.com/resources