The following tokens can be used in menu item URLs and will substituted at execution based on the specific company and user:
- @OneDrivePath - The full URL of the user's OneDrive web location.
- @SharePointPath - The full URL of the company's SharePoint web location.
- @UserName - The user's display name.
- @UserEmail - The user's email address.
- @UserOfficeKey - The user's unique Office 365 object ID.
- @CompanyOfficeKey - The company's unique Office 365 object ID.
- @UserPSAKey - The unique ID key (number value) from the user's PSA entry.
- @CompanyPSAKey - The unique ID key (number value) from the company's PSA entry.
- @PaymentPortal - Opens the ConnectBooster payment portal setting from Partner > Integrations using single sign on.
To create a link that opens the user's OneDrive location, create a new menu item and enter the URL:
To create a link that opens a specific SharePoint group site, enter the URL:
To create a link that passes the user's email, enter the URL: