Happy New Year, y'all! Back again with some product updates that are going to change the way that the portal works, fundamentally. This update covers both December 2023 and January 2024 (so far).
We decided to take a good, hard look at the direction of our development and re-prioritize things for the new year. As such, you'll see that a lot of the updates are focused on polishing, improving, and expanding on existing features and functions.
We are going to take a more serious focus this year on analytics and better client management visibility, scalability, and empowerment. While the logistics are still being worked out between our Product and Development teams, Partners can expect releases this year to be:
- More visual. We want to emphasize the management of clients at scale, which means making client data easier to view, compare, and act on from a single point of view within CloudRadial.
- More open-ended. We've heard lots of our Partners ask for more flexibility and customization in what we integrate with. We're applying an approach to allow vendors and MSPs alike to inject data from any source into the appropriate sections into CloudRadial to facilitate flexibility.
- More polished. We are going to clean up and improve a lot of the existing functions of CloudRadial to make them more useful and reliable for all Partners.
As usual, read the following to see what changes have been made in this update:/
Feature and Feature Updates
- UI Upgrades - We have updated our UI to a new and more scalable library. Some elements have changed and we are aware of some things that still need adjusting. This new UI will ensure a more standardized user experience across CloudRadial.
We estimate our known UI bugs to be fully patched before the end of January. If you still see something off, please open a ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback Agent Information (Bug Fix) - Fixed an issue where agents would not populate for feedback within the CloudRadial CSAT.
- Report Archive Notification Not Being Sent on Manual Additiona (Bug Fix) - Fixed an issue where adding files manually to report archives was not triggering notifications.
- Marketing List Not Building (Bug Fix) - Fixed a bug where marketing lists would not complete when building in their overnight jobs. This also affected the Mailchimp List update/build, which has now been fixed.
- Liongard/Veeam Inspectors Not Accurate (Bug Fix) - Fixed an issue where Veeam data coming from Liongard was inaccurate/missing due to faulty inspectors.
- Kaseya Ticket Notes Coming on Incorrect Side (Bug Fix) - Fixed an issue where all comments on Kaseya tickets would come in as right-aligned.
- Assessments - Runs Duplicating Questions When Updated (Bug Fix) - Fixed an issue where updating an existing assessment would duplicate identical questions rather than update existing ones based on their UpdateKey.
- Alerting > Logs Not Working (Bug Fix) - Fixed an issue where Alerting > Logs was not capturing data from portal actions.
- Endpoint Reporting Missing CPU Performance Field (Performance Improvement) - Fixed an issue with the agent not populating the Endpoint CPU score within the performance column.
- Dashboards (Performance Improvement) - Improved the speed of the fetch of dashboards, allowing them to load more quickly with more data than before.
- Policy Jobs (Performance Improvement) - Adjusted the schedule Compliance Policy scan jobs to improve portal performance.
- Warranty Updates (Performance Improvement x3) - Upgraded three independent methods in which we fetch and display warranty information from available sources to be faster and more reliable.