Hey, everyone - another solid November in the books for us all. This month, we worked on a lot of improvements in various features to fix fundamental bugs. We're also working feature-by-feature to streamline everything and improve scalability as CloudRadial grows.
Read more below to get the full details.
- Feature and Feature Updates
- Let Your Clients Manage Their Own DNS Filtering with CloudRadial and ScoutDNS
- CloudRadial is Taking Part in Channel Program’s Holidaze!
Feature and Feature Updates
- Automations Improvements - We're still working hard to work out the kinks in Automations. From improving the product/opportunity UI to tighter integration with supported PSAs, we are working to make Automations reliable for everyone as we gear up for a public beta release. We expect to release it in early December.
For more details on using Automations, please see this article.
- ScoutDNS (Beta) - We asked, and you answered - your clients want visibility and self-service capabilities over their DNS services. Thanks to our new integration with ScoutDNS, that can happen directly within CloudRadial.
For more details on setting up the ScoutDNS integration, please see this article.
- Kaseya API 2.0 Upgrade - We continue to work on upgrading the Kaseya BMS API from version 1.0 to 2.0. We have been upgrading individual modules (billing, ticketing, company lookups) in chunks to avoid service outages. We expect the full transition to be completed by mid-December.
Once completed, this will show time entries for Kaseya BMS tickets in CloudRadial.
- Overhauled the Token System - To improve the UX of CloudRadial for Partners, we are shifting to a picklist/dropdown version of tokens to avoid Partners needing to remember the name of the token to invoke it. Also added a category to tokens to clarify their usage and prevent misuse of tokens between areas in CloudRadial.
For more clarification on tokens and their new logic, please see this article.
- New Agent Version - Fixed multiple bugs and issues with the CloudRadial agent not reliably reporting into CloudRadial. Version 1.75 addresses many of the issues that Partners reported with a lack of reliability in reporting.
To learn more about agent versions and to build the latest version, please see this article.
- Fixed Bug with "No Access" on Roles - Fixed a bug where roles did not have the option to completely limit/eliminate access to Partner-specified areas within the feature set.
- Fixed Bug with Service Request Form Data - Fixed a bug where users filling out multiple forms on the Service Requests resulted in form entry data being added to the next subsequent form.
- Fixed Bugs with Question Templates
- Added the ability to copy a question template and retain the conditional logic in a template.
- Fixed a bug where questions would be duplicated within question templates upon creation.
- Improved CSAT Stability - Fixed a bug where CSAT attribution would not link to the correct ticketID or email address. We are continuing to refine the CSAT functionality and expect to put a lot more work into ensuring this feature is reliable and clear on functionality.
- Fixed Bug with Email-Only Routing - Fixed an issue where emails were not being sent out from email-only routing.
Let Your Clients Manage Their Own DNS Filtering with CloudRadial and ScoutDNS
Did you know that CloudRadial's latest integration with ScoutDNS lets clients monitor their remote employees and change which sites are allowed within their network, all within CloudRadial's Unified Client Portal?
Join our exclusive webinar on November 30th at 2pm with CloudRadial's CEO & President, Jeff Farris, and VP of Product, Ricky Cecchini along with ScoutDNS Founder, Tim Adams as they show how this integration makes clients more self-sufficient.
CloudRadial is Taking Part in Channel Program’s Holidaze!
Calling all MSPs who would like a chance to win a Meta Quest 3 on December 4th.
We are participating in Channel Program’s Holidaze this year; 10 days, 2 sponsors, 2 prizes per day, and 4 grand prizes on day 10! Register here for the daily draws.