Happy October, everyone! As we roll into Q4, a lot of exciting changes to the product are taking effect. New features, UI improvements, new integrations, and more - read more below to get the full details.
- Feature and Feature Updates
- New Feature - Introducing Drag and Drop Automations
Feature and Feature Updates
- CloudRadial Automations (Preview/Beta) - As we continue to tweak and perfect our Automations feature, we will be launching it in preview/beta for select Partners in the coming weeks (those that participated in our sneak peek webinar). Soon after, the general preview release will be live for all Partners.
To learn more about automations, please see our webinar here.
- New Q4 Bigger Brains Course Additions - New courses added to an ever-expanding Bigger Brains training library. This quarter adds valuable courses on using ChatGPT for business, managing procrastination habits, expert-level M365 Excel usage, and more.
To learn more about how to enable Bigger Brains, please read this article.
- Select Encryption by Drive Letter (Improved Policy) - We improved the compliance policy for drive encryption. Previously, it checked all drives for encryption - failing to have ANY drive encrypted caused the policy to return a machine as a failure. Now, Partners can specify one, multiple, or all drives to be monitored for encryption.
To learn more about policies as a whole, please read this article.
- Fixed Bug with Content Package Deletion - Addressed a bug where Partners could not delete empty content packages, leaving them with extra content in their Partner > Content area (this would also sometimes leave behind orphaned content).
- Fixed Bug with Dell Warranty Dates - Fixed a bug where Dell warranty information would not pull through. Updated the field for ExpirationDate.
- Fixed Bug with Question Templates - Fixed a bug where Question Templates would no longer function in forms. This was linked to CloudRadial's new token overhaul project, which will allow Partners to select tokens from dropdown lists rather than having to type them in/remember them manually.
- Improved Syncro Ticket Download Performance - Due to a limitation of Syncro's API speed, we have limited ticket downloads to the last 90 days of tickets to improve speed and reduce the incidence of timeouts.
[New Feature] Introducing Drag and Drop Automations
In this webinar, CloudRadial's CEO & President, Jeff Farris, and VP of Product, Ricky Cecchini, take a deep dive into our new drag and drop Automations feature. Watch and learn how to trigger RMM commands, simplify onboarding, and create opportunities.