After a hiatus in updates, we're back with a massive recap. We've heavily restructured how we approach back-end code, UI, features, and an ever-growing list of vendor integrations based on an underlying product vision and feature requests from our clients.
The team at CloudRadial has even bigger plans for this year with strategic changes that are going to transform the platform into an even better powerhouse for clients to self-service themselves.
Unlike other CloudRadial updates, this one contains a wrap-up of over roughly half of the year until now. This covers December 2022 - June 2023.
We plan to release regular, monthly updates starting in July and moving forward.
- New Integrations
- Feature and Feature Updates
- Accenture - What MSPs Can Learn from the Fortune 2000
- CloudRadial - Kill the QBR - It's Holding You and Your Clients Back
- Augmentt - How to Shine a Spotlight on Shadow IT for Your Clients
- TopLeft - Client-Facing Project Management
- Thread - CloudRadial & Thread Team Up to Transform Service Delivery
- CloudRadial - How to Get Clients to Use CloudRadial
- Bigger Brains - Make Your MSP Stand Out with Exceptional Client Training
- Gradient MSP - Hey MSP, Microsoft 365 Licensing Issues Got You Down?
- Wingman - MSP Websites are Lousy. Learn to Do Better
- Channel Program - Channel CEO Spotlight: Jeff Farris
- Crewhu - Customer Satisfaction Shouldn't Be Half Baked
- CloudOlive - Streamline Billing Reconciliation with CloudRadial + CloudOlive
- SimpleSat - Unlock the Secrets to Client Retention: Building an Amazing Client Lifecycle
- Addigy - Managing Apple Devices with Confidence
- CrushBank - Power Your MSP Service Desk with AI
- OIT VoIP - Unlocking Client Budget to Scale Your MSP to New Heights
- A Thank You to Our Partners
We've been aggressively adding new integrations into the platform to build and support an overarching strategy of client self-service and automation.
- CloudOlive - Import your CloudRadial data to CloudOlive and help reconcile billing in a much faster and more automated fashion.
- CrushBank - Bring valuable ticketing insights to your customers through true AI data models that help you focus your client conversations on bigger trends rather than individual ticket issues.
- Crewhu - Bidirectionally sync CSAT data with a best-in-class MSP employee recognition and customer satisfaction software.
- Datto BCDR (Coming soon) - Showcase Datto BCDR data (formerly Datto Backup) directly within the portal under Security > Backups. Replaces the existing Datto Backup integration that used the deprecated XML feed with a new supported API.
- Gradient MSP - Automatically reconcile Microsoft 365 billing via API directly from your CloudRadial tenants to your Gradient companies.
- Thread - Add SSO-based live chat to your portal that facilitates and helps streamline ticket resolution processes between clients and technicians.
- TopLeft - Show ConnectWise and Autotask project status under the Account > Projects tab to give users insights into upcoming and proposed project work.
- ZenContract - Display quotes and agreements from ZenContract that are added directly to your PSA. Supports ConnectWise and Autotask at the moment.
Features and Feature Updates
From December 2022 to now, the team at CloudRadial has shipped 150+ updates to address features, feature requests, bug fixes, and performance improvements. We are extremely proud of our development team as they've added so much while simultaneously revamping their processes, toolsets, and more to scale for the future of the platform.
The highlights include, but aren't limited to:
- Localization - Added localization support of the platform for 11 distinct languages including French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, German, Norweigan Bokmål, and more. This feature, though shipped, is undergoing modifications. We'll announce more details on usage when it's fully ready for usage from our Partners.
- Granular Feature Flags - Added the ability to granularly grant feature access to specific tenants and users, making it possible to release experimental beta features to those that opt-in. We're working on the logistics of the opt-in program for upcoming features, so stay tuned for the announcement and participation requests.
- Microsoft GDAP - Added granular delegated admin privileges (GDAP) support per Microsoft's new security standards as they relate to connecting to user data via delegated access. More details on Microsoft's GDAP requirements can be found here.
- New Simplified Sample Content - Added a new simplified version of sample content to help get MSPs up and running faster with their portals with less modification. The legacy version of more intricate content is still available - Partners can access both sets of content and mix and match as needed. To access this content, please see this article.
- New Bigger Brains Courses - Added more Bigger Brains courses to the catalog, bringing the total course count to 189. We have more courses to add still, so be on the lookout for the announcement within the in-app banners and within the community.
To access the latest Bigger Brains content package, as well as instructions on how to add them to your tenant, please see this article.
- Revised and Improved the CloudRadial Academy - Completely revamped every course within the Academy to be more explanatory. Academy videos are now better produced with visual graphics, explanations of core platform philosophies, and detailed resources to help achieve a successful portal launch.
If you have not yet signed up, please see this article.
- White-labeled Launch Materials - Added white-labeled portal launch materials to help gain portal adoption among end users. These are easily brandable with an online interface. These also include helpful resources like a demo script (to explain the portal to prospects) and a checklist (to ensure each client is launched the same way in the platform). We plan on adding more resources as we get more feedback from Partners on what works best for them.
To get access to these resources, please see this article.
- Revamped Implementation Process (Jumpstart) - Completely overhauled and changed the CloudRadial implementation process to focus on the launch of the portal to one or more customers using best practices and simplified content.
This new process is less focused on ensuring mastery of all aspects of the portal and more on the immediate success of the portal to champions. We are seeing better adoption and customer satisfaction with this approach.
- Staffing, Staffing, Staffing - As CloudRadial continues to grow and evolve, we've attracted top-tier talent from the MSP world and beyond. We've added new developers, new sales engineers, new marketing experts, new account managers, new support team members, new product management specialists, and more. We're very excited about our new family and what the future holds for CloudRadial and its growing Partner base.
- Professional Services - We're building out a defined Professional Service offering to assist Partners that, simply put, need work done on their portal. We're still organizing the process of this offering to be as effective and streamlined as possible to deliver the exact outcomes defined by the Partner. We've got only our best and brightest CloudRadial experts on this team to ensure that every professional services experience is successful.
If you're interested in learning more, please let your account manager know.
- Job Server Improvements and Optimization - Job servers power many functions in CloudRadial, such as content publishing and syncs. With a rapidly growing client base and millions of jobs daily, it's important that we scale these job servers intelligently to keep up with rising demands. Our dev team has overhauled them to be more stable, reliable, and quick so that they can deliver an exceptional experience every single day.
We've attended many conferences this year (with more to go) as we continue to spread the message of the client services automation (CSA) platform and its numerous benefits.
The current list includes:
- 7 Figure MSP LIVE - Phoenix, AZ
- SMB Tech Fest - Irvine, CA
- The Channel Co's XChange - Orlando, FL
- ASCII Edge - Newport Beach, CA
- Right of Boom - Dallas, TX
- Kaseya Connect IT Local - Red Bank, NJ
- Kaseya Connect IT Local - Washington, DC
- SMB Tech Fest - Irvine, CA
- Kaseya Connect IT Local - Boston, MA
- 7 Figure MSP LIVE - Nashville, TN
- Robin Robins Big Seminar - Nashville, TN
- ASCII Edge - Dallas, TX
- Kaseya Connect IT Global - Las Vegas, NV
- ASCII Edge - Newark, NJ
- Kaseya Connect IT Local - Houston, TX
- Pax8 Beyond - Denver, CO
- Kaseya Connect IT Local - Chicago, IL
To stay up to date on what's upcoming, please follow our LinkedIn page.
Below are the webinars that we hosted and/or attended within the past months, from November 2022 to the present (June 2023).
What MSPs Can Learn from the Fortune 2000
MSPs looking to help clients with their technology transformation can learn a lot from the way the top consulting firms engage with their clients.
Watch the discussion between Jeff Farris, CEO of CloudRadial, and Greg Douglass, Global Lead at Accenture, who share their advice for MSPs wanting to go down the transformation path and deliver successful outcomes for clients.
Kill the QBR - It's Holding You and Your Clients Back
At the last roadshow we attended, we spoke to a partner of ours that estimated that they spent 75% of their QBR time talking (rather than listening to the client). We know that it isn't the right approach.
Jeff Farris and Ricky Cecchini discuss how your MSP can become the strategic partner your clients need and achieve the growth you want by killing your QBR. Instead of defending your invoices and services, watch the video below to learn how to repurpose your QBR meeting time to help your clients achieve the outcomes they're really looking for.
How to Shine a Spotlight on Shadow IT for Your Clients
Learn more about the Augmentt integration with CloudRadial. See how your MSP clients can benefit from monitoring their employee's SaaS app usage.
Client-Facing Project Management
Visibility into project management has always been a struggle but, as we know, it is important to client relationships and their satisfaction.
CloudRadial and TopLeft have come together to provide client-facing visibility into project management to communicate progress in real-time.
CloudRadial & Thread Team Up to Transform Service Delivery
Learn more about the Thread integration with CloudRadial. See how your client portal, chat, and PSA can all work seamlessly to provide an exceptional client experience while reducing staff time and speeding up ticket resolutions.
How to Get Clients to Use CloudRadial
Watch as Ricky Cecchini, VP of Product at CloudRadial showcases new documentation to use to assist in getting your clients to use CloudRadial. Collaboration is at the core of delivering outstanding customer service. Now it’s easier than ever to get client adoption thanks to recent updates to CloudRadial’s portal deployment materials.
Make Your MSP Stand Out with Exceptional Client Training
Hey MSP, Microsoft 365 Licensing Issues Got You Down?
Watch and hear Jeff Farris (CloudRadial) and Colin Knox (Gradient MSP) chat about the struggle when it comes to billing reconciliation with M365 licenses. CloudRadial + Gradient MSP integrate so MSPs can ensure their M365 license counts are reconciled between Microsoft, CloudRadial, and their PSA.
MSP Websites are Lousy. Learn to Do Better
Watch Jeff Farris, CEO of CloudRadial, and Wingman's Director of Marketing, Mark Copeman, as they discuss the dirty industry secret'; most MSP websites are designed around what MSPs want to sell rather than what clients want to buy. In this webinar, Mark will reveal the next generation of MSP websites that are client-focused, engaging, and address the problems your clients want to solve.
Channel CEO Spotlight: Jeff Farris
In this ongoing series, Channel Program's CEO, Kevin Lancaster, goes 1-on-1 with some of the brightest entrepreneurs, executives, and thought leaders in the IT channel. In this video, Kevin speaks with Jeff Farris of CloudRadial. Join Jeff and Kevin as they discuss why failure isn't personal, the talent challenges that come with rapid growth, why a down economy is a great time to start a business, and more!
Customer Satisfaction Shouldn't Be Half Baked
Join Ricky Cecchini from CloudRadial and Stephen Spiegel from Crewhu as they discuss how MSPs can engage their employees, not only to get more things accomplished but to increase customer satisfaction. The challenge? Figuring out the best way to keep them engaged so everyone can reap the benefits.
Streamline Billing Reconciliation with CloudRadial + CloudOlive
Watch Curt Thomas at ProVelocity, a CloudRadial partner and CloudOlive client chat with Ricky Cecchini, CloudRadial, and Adam Ross, CloudOlive, to discuss their experience and share successful outcomes with automated billing reconciliation, billing fairly for services rendered, and proactively ending overbilling. Together, this new integration will improve billing reconciliation to help MSPs make more money!
Unlock the Secrets to Client Retention: Building an Amazing Client Lifecycle
Join CloudRadial and SimpleSat for a discussion on how to integrate tools and methodologies to craft an amazing client lifecycle. With it, you can retain more business, attract new business, and even reduce churn within your own organization.
Managing Apple Devices with Confidence
Watch and listen as Ricky Cecchini (CloudRadial VP of Product), John Sutcliffe (VP of Product, Addigy) and Roman Marzalek (Dr. Logic) show you how to say goodbye to the headache of macOS and iOS device management with the help of CloudRadial + Addigy!
Power Your MSP Service Desk with AI
Watch and learn how Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are currently seizing the opportunity to learn more about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how AI-powered solutions can help transform businesses. In this webinar, CloudRadial and CrushBank take a deep dive into all things AI. They discuss how AI is helping MSPs to deliver a seamless client experience, how both CloudRadial and CrushBank integrate seamlessly with PSA platforms to enhance data management and client relationships, and how each platform utilizes AI to provide MSPs with valuable data in real time.
Unlocking Client Budget to Scale Your MSP to New Heights
Join CEO Ray Orsini as he hosts a special webinar featuring guest speaker Ricky Cecchini, VP of Product at CloudRadial. Ricky shares invaluable insights from thousands of MSPs on unlocking client budget and propelling your MSP business to new heights. Discover practical strategies to transform average clients into exceptional ones and attract larger clients.
A Thank You to Our Partners
It's been a long, rewarding journey so far. We've got many more plans to define and expand the client service automation (CSA) space with new integrations, features, and strategic partnerships. From the entire team - thank you all. We couldn't have made it here without your suggestions, feedback, and continued support. And similarly, we can't do it without you.
See you next month for another update! (Which will be a fair bit shorter, too.)