The Chris Wiser Maturity Model Security Risk Assessment is an assessment that is based on the standards and coaching of Chris Wiser, CEO of The Wiser Agency. The Wiser Agency is a company committed to providing top-level business coaching and resources that move MSPs forward.
Chris has shared his assessment with CloudRadial Partners to help them better score clients and prospects while opening opportunities for recurring revenue and project expansion, as well as perform overall better account management.
How to Add the Assessment To Your Tenant
To start, you need a copy of the security assessment. You can download it using the link below to get the CloudRadial-specific content package ZIP file containing the assessment. You cannot open the ZIP to access the assessment - it is encrypted and must be specifically imported into CloudRadial before becoming usable.
Click here to download the Chris Wiser Security Risk Assessment
Once you have the ZIP file, follow these instructions:
- Log into your CloudRadial tenant
- Navigate to Partner > Content
- Use the Import option at the top right of the content area
- Drag-and-drop or select Choose Files and add the ZIP to the portal
- Do not open, extract, or otherwise modify the ZIP. Place it into the portal as-is.
- Select Submit to finalize its addition to your portal
Once the assessment has been added, it will appear under the Assessment Templates section. There, it can be pushed out like any other piece of content. To do so:
- Select the Chris Wiser Maturity Model Security Risk Assessment content package
- Select Settings
- Select Edit
- Select any relevant User and CompanyGroups you wish to publish it to
- Select Submit to finalize the selection
- Select Publish at the top to distribute the assessment out
Once the assessment is sent out, you will be able to run it as usual. For full instructions on how to set up and conduct and assessment, please view the following support articles:
- Using Assessments - https://radials.io/Assessments
- Importing Assessments - https://radials.io/AssessmentImport
- Archiving Assessments - https://radials.io/ArchiveAssessments
Modifying the Assessment
You can modify the assessment at any time to add your own customizations. To do so, you can:
- Download and deploy the content package
- Within the assessments section, download the assessment to get the Excel file
- Details on how to do so can be found in this article - https://radials.io/AssessmentImport
Alternatively, you can download the Excel file directly for your own modification by clicking the link below. You will need to import this manually so please be familiar with the assessment importation process before committing to this option.
Click here to download the Chris Wiser Security Risk Assessment Excel File
About Chris Wiser
Chris Wiser is the Founder and CEO of The Wiser Agency, a Digital Marketing, Coaching & Sales Agency based in Austin, Texas. The Wiser Agency focuses on helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses through online marketing, advertising, and sales training.
To learn more, please visit https://thewiseragency.com/ and/or https://www.facebook.com/7figuremsp/
Article is closed for comments.